Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks
[Marketing News]Let's Meet at LFI Booth #2853, Philadelphia
Come to our booth and get your surprise! Annually rotating between East Coast and West Coast, LFI brings leading international and domestic architectural, design, energy, engineering and lighting professionals together with exhibitors from around the world and features the world's leading manufacturers.
[Marketing News]Meet Coolton at the LED Show in Las Vegas
[Marketing News]Let’s Meet at LFI Booth #1378, Chicago
[Marketing News]New Rep Agreement with Geotronix
Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc. a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC / DC fans, blowers, fan accessories and heat sinks, has announced the manufacturing Rep agreement with Geotronix, Inc. Representative's territory shall consist of Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana and West Pennsylvania, USA. Starting from March 1st, 2018, the new agreement enables Geotronix to strongly serve their extensive customer base with a wide ra...
- Q:Does COOLTRON have fans for harsh environment applications?
- A:Our DC line offers the protection from water on all dual ball fans. There are three levels of waterproof protecti...
- Q:How many lead wires does a DC/AC fan have?
- A:For fans with lead wires, the standard number of wires is two. However, additional wires could be added for spe...
- Q:What is a speed sensor / tachometer (IC)?
- A:A fan with this function has a pulse where speed can be calculated and measured. Two complete pulses are released...
- Fan & Accessory
- Heatsink & Hardware